The software is used to develop offline content and upload it to the AT&T Connect service to be used as part of either an online event or an on-demand, recorded one.
Some of the features:
- Add tests, polls and surveys
- Add multimedia files and web links
- Separate your materials object into folders
- Add a pre-recorded AT&T Connect recording segment
- Edit playbacks of live recordings using an integrated Recording Editor
- Compress the file and upload to the AT&T Connect service to be used in a live or recorded event
* AT&T Communications Center login credentials are needed to authenticate before uploading materials to the server.
* You must possess a Moderator role on the AT&T Connect service to upload materials to the server.
* Administrator rights are required to install the Materials Editor on your workstation.
* Minimum screen resolution settings for the Materials Editor are 1024X768